AN OVERVIEW OF 2019
God has been so good to us and blessed us abundantly in 2019 as...
We added to our campus:
- We saw the completion of our new Atrium which has allowed us to expand our ministry in many ways!!!
- We added a new parking lot with over 40 spots allowing parking closer to the buildings.
- We hired our first Building Supervisor, Rusty Pack, who helps keep our buildings and vehicles in good shape.
We built relationships:
- Our Children’s Ministry experienced several big events such as the Daddy Daughter Dance, Lego Night, Power of Small Things, Children’s Christmas Musical and great Sunday mornings and Wednesday night.
- The CP Student Ministry sponsored Mission Arlington, Toilet Bowl, D-Now and a year full of great nights at The Hype.
- Those in our College/Young Adult Ministry attended the Lead/Defend Conference, Sunday lunches, Games Nights, Fire Pit Night and Thursday night Bible studies.
- The Cross Pointe Women’s Ministry had over 60 ladies at both our Grace, Gardens and Gratitude Spring Retreat and our Ladies’ Christmas Market.
- Church-Wide Events included The Connect Event, Freedom and Family Night, Sundaes on Sunday, Ice Cream Social, Fall Family Feast and Christmas Eve services.
- We celebrated our 14th birthday with a large gathering and baptism at the Spavinaw Creek.
- Our staff was encouraged at the annual Right Now Media Conference in Dallas.
- 34 Life Groups enjoyed studying together as well as sharing interests and serving together.
- We had 2 successful mission trips and were able to support some in our church who went on other mission trips. We collected enough in our four 5th Sunday Offerings to pay 30-35% of each person’s expenses.
- Those in our church led the Fall Festival at George Elementary.
- We donated many items and sent a team to help clean up Ft. Smith after the flooding.
- We collected 159 boxes for Operation Christmas Child and ministered to 10 girls who are residents of Saving Grace through Christmas gifts.
- 4 Teams of people ministered weekly at the Maples Nursing Home in Har-Ber Meadows.
- Our first Photography Team was developed to help document special moments in the life of our church through pictures.
- Pastor Larry encouraged us through teaching series on: The books of Joshua, Romans and Revelation.
- Our Sunday attendance increased by 20% from Dec. 2018 to Dec. 2019.
- 30 new families were added to our church.
- 837 were in attendance at 3 services and 2 Helicopter Egg Drops on Easter Sunday.
- Financially, we had the highest budget ($712,620) and giving ($773,983) in the history of our church allowing us to pay $28,000 towards the principal on our new Atrium, above our normal monthly payment.
- Over $9,000 was collected in our combined birthday and Christmas offerings for the purpose of live streaming our services.
- We partnered with Samaritan Ministries in Springdale and Life Source in Fayetteville to help feed and clothe those in need in our community.
- We supported missionaries in Arizona (JR Wilson), France (Nancy Seauve) and India (Gospel for Asia).